Farm Business Grant now open in Wales
The Farm Business Grant is a capital grant available for farmers registered with the Welsh Government (RPW online) and are a member of Farming Connect.
- Grants are available for between £3,000 and £12,000
- The Farm Business Grant will provide a 40% contribution towards capital investments in equipment and machinery
- Qualifying products have been pre-identified as off erring clear and quantifiable benefits to farm enterprises
- Opening date for applications is the 4th March 2019
- The application window closes in April 2019.
- You must have attended a Farming Connect Farming for the Future event to be eligible to apply.
Farming Connect Farming for the Future Roadshows
05/03/2019 – Wrexham- William Aston Hall, Wrexham Glyndŵr University, Wrexham Campus, Mold Road, Wrexham, LL11 2AW
06/03/2019 – Newtown- Elephant and Castle Hotel, Broad St, Newtown, SY16 2BQ
07/03/2019 – Llanarth- Llanina Arms Hotel, Llanarth, Ceredigion, SA47 0NP
12/03/2019 – Bethesda- Ysgol Dyffryn Ogwen, Coetmor Rd, Bethesda, Bangor LL57 3NN
13/03/2019 – Pencoed- St. Mary's Hotel and Golf Club, St Mary's Hill, Pencoed CF35 5EA
14/03/2019 - Myddfai, Llandovery- Myddfai Community Hall and Visitor Centre, Myddfai, Llandovery, SA20 0JD
There are various products available across a number of sectors including cattle, sheep, hardware, slurry and crop management.
Detailed information can be found at www.beta.gov.wales/farm-business-grant.
To browse our range of products or contact a member of our team visit our Wynnstay Agriculture website, click here.