Weaning can be considered a simple change from milk feeding to solid feeding but in truth it is a balancing act between maximising early feed efficiency and managing rumen development.
Bateman Walk Through Sheep Feeder - 3m
- Walk through sheep feeder
- 3m long
- Can act as a pen barrier
- Lower trough helps reduce feed waste
- Hayracks are available to purchase to sit on top of these walk through sheep feeders
- Suitable for all weather conditions
- Suitable for use with horned breeds
This Walk Through Sheep Feeder from Bateman allows easy feeding and cleaning of troughs. This particular model is 3m long. It can also act as a pen barrier feeding two sides at any one time. Hayrack units are available to purchase to sit on top of the walk through frame and allow pellets to be fed in the lower trough and hay in the top rack. Suitable for all weather conditions and for use with horned breeds.
|Exclusive to us||No|