The problems with weed control in-gamecover crops usually arise because the combination of several different crop species in the mixture, it can make it difficult to find herbicides that are safe to all the components. Weed pressure is also increased when cover crops are sown on the same piece of land for a number of years.
Buckwheat is a fast establishing annual. It is a thick bushy plant making it an excellent weed suppressor.
- Thick, bushy seed producing plant
- Seed shed occurs in early autumn
- Very fast establishment with some weed smothering properties
- Can be used adjacent to flight ponds to attract ducks and geese
- Can be sown in woodland glades
- Sown at 50 kilos per hectare
- Supplied in 10 kilo and 25 kilo units
Image supplied by Limagrain
|Exclusive to us||No|