Would you like to be part of the Wynnstay Team?
Wynnstay Group plc is a leading, successful and profitable business experiencing rapid growth, employing in excess of 1,000 employees, and offering a wide range of career opportunities across our core business divisions.
Primarily a community based employer, we provide a diverse mix of careers ranging from commercial sales positions to specialist and technical opportunities for enthusiastic individuals who can join our existing dedicated teams and help drive the business forward.
As a Company, we strive to provide our valued customers with a quality service and expert advice. In order to meet these ambitions, we promote staff development initiatives and provide access to structured training opportunities, while supporting various vocational and professional qualifications.
If you have an interest in our business and are keen to work for a leader in the agricultural UK industry and an expanding successful employer, we would welcome your application.
The rewards? Wynnstay Group offer a competitive package to include competitive basic salary, company profit related pay, a child care voucher scheme, a pension & life assurance scheme, and company share incentives (after qualifying period).
On this page, you will find information on all opportunities currently available within the Group, detailing principle requisites of each role together with a useful link for submitting your application online.
Scroll down to view current vacancies.
Can't see the role you are looking for?
Submit your CV to be added to our database, and we will contact you if a suitable position arises.
Please submit your application in either a Microsoft word document or PDF.
Location: Full Time, based in Sarn
The Sarn branch, as part of Wynnstay (Agricultural Supplies) Ltd, is now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking full-time store assistant to assist the business in achieving this aim.
Your main responsibilities as a Store Assistant will include:
• Being a motivated and hardworking individual seeking a career in agriculture
• Working in a retail sales environment
• Identifying and maximising sales opportunities through high levels of customer service and knowledge of the products
The successful candidate will:
• Preferably have an agricultural background
• Thrive from working in a fast-paced environment
• Be able to cope with a physically demanding role involving a substantial amount of manual handling
• An SQP qualification is desirable although we will look to provide training for the right candidate • Have the benefit of previous forklift experience, together with an in-date licence (although training can be provided if necessary)
The Rewards: Wynnstay offers a competitive package to include basic salary, company profit-related pay, staff discount across our product range, auto-enrolment pension, life assurance and company share incentives (after a qualifying period).
Closing date for receipt of applications: Tuesday, 25 February 2020 at 4.30 pm