Would you like to be part of the Wynnstay Team?
Wynnstay Group plc is a leading, successful and profitable business experiencing rapid growth, employing in excess of 1,000 employees, and offering a wide range of career opportunities across our core business divisions.
Primarily a community based employer, we provide a diverse mix of careers ranging from commercial sales positions to specialist and technical opportunities for enthusiastic individuals who can join our existing dedicated teams and help drive the business forward.
As a Company, we strive to provide our valued customers with a quality service and expert advice. In order to meet these ambitions, we promote staff development initiatives and provide access to structured training opportunities, while supporting various vocational and professional qualifications.
If you have an interest in our business and are keen to work for a leader in the agricultural UK industry and an expanding successful employer, we would welcome your application.
The rewards? Wynnstay Group offer a competitive package to include competitive basic salary, company profit related pay, a child care voucher scheme, a pension & life assurance scheme, and company share incentives (after qualifying period).
On this page, you will find information on all opportunities currently available within the Group, detailing principle requisites of each role together with a useful link for submitting your application online.
Scroll down to view current vacancies.
Can't see the role you are looking for?
Submit your CV to be added to our database, and we will contact you if a suitable position arises.
Please submit your application in either a Microsoft word document or PDF.
Location: Full time based in Newtown
Your main responsibilities as an Equine Specialist will include:
• Being a motivated and hardworking individual seeking a career in a retailing environment
• Servicing our customers in a friendly and professional manner
• Maximising sales through high levels of customer service
• Having extensive commercial understanding and practical experience of the equine industry
and products available from our large portfolio
The successful candidate will:
• Possess strong equine knowledge
• Be customer focused
• Thrive from a fast-paced working environment
• Have knowledge of agricultural products
• Be an efficient accurate worker
• Have a positive hands-on attitude and take on a wide range of tasks and challenges
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday, 10 December 2018 at 4.30pm
Interview date: Tuesday, 18 December 2018
Location: Full time, based in Sturminster Newton
Company: Wynnstay Group PLC
Your main responsibilities as a Warehouse Assistant will include:
• Conducting a range of inward and outward goods transactions
• Various warehouse duties including stock control
• Maintaining relevant paperwork records
• Providing general support to product specialist and other team members
• Ensuring customers are served in a friendly and professional manner
The successful candidate will:
• Preferably have an agricultural background
• Possibly have some warehouse experience
• Thrive from working in a fast-paced environment
• Be able to cope with a physically demanding role involving a substantial amount of manual handling
• Have the benefit of previous forklift experience, together with an in-date licence (although training can be provided if necessary)
Closing date for receipt of applications: Monday, 17 December 2018 at 4.30pm
Interview date: Friday, 21 December 2018