Country Value Wallflower Monarch Fair Lady
- Provides a wonderful show of early spring colour for beds and borders.
- The lovely fragrance is best enjoyed if planted near to the house or in containers.
- Prefers sun or shade and a well drained soil.
- Sow outdoors April to July.
- Flowers March to May.
- Height 45cm
- Average 400 seeds per pack
Sow outdoors in April to July
- In a prepared seed bed
- Sow thinly in rows 23cm (9in) apart
- Cover with 1.5cm of fine soil
- Firm gently and keep moist
- Seedling appear 14-28 days
- When large enough thin out to 5cm (2in) apart
- Keep moist and weed free
- Transplant 20cm (8in) apart in flowering position from September to November
- Flowers March to May the following year
- Pinch out growing tip when 12cm (5in) high for bushier plants
Write Your Own Review