Flectron Fly Tags
- Provide season-long fly control from a single tag
- 100% compliance once inserted as no need to re-treat
– Reduces labour costs
– Minimises production losses associated with handling
- Use in all ages of cattle
- Effective for up to 5 months
- Zero day milk and meat withdrawal
- Protects against both nuisance and biting flies
- Suitable to use with season-long worming products
1. Place the fly tag under the clip by depressing the lever.
2. Ensure the smaller “male” stud is placed centrally, in an area of firm tissue between the second
and third rib on the inside of the ear, so that the larger “female” part is on the back of the ear.
3. The tag should swing freely on the ear.
4. It is vital the female part is in contact with the ear as this is how the active is spread around the animal.
- Flectron ear tags are not recommended for fly control on cattle kept
in feed lots or in animal housing.
- This product can be safely used during pregnancy and lactation.
- Tags should be removed before cattle leave the farm for slaughter