Holm & Laue Igloo Veranda
- 14 feeding places are equipped with a special locking mechanism
- Side and front fencing segments are interchangeable so can be changed depending on the position of the veranda
- Mobile shelter to be used in conjunction with igloos or hutches
- Consists of a resting area 5 x 5 m in size
- Roof is 7 x 7.5 m in size and offers optimum protection against precipitation and excessive sunlight
- On wheels so can be relocated every time you muck out
- Wheels can be fitted in any configuration you choose; making it possible to move it both forwards and backwards as well as laterally
- Stainless steel tilting troughs are standard equipment in the feeding area
H&L Verandas work exceptionally well in conjunction with the H&L igloos. The Igloo Veranda System offers you the benefits of the igloos system with the flexibility of mobility. As the Veranda is fully mobile, it allows you to change the layout of your farm or could offer additional housing for fluctuations in calf numbers. The Veranda allows for excellent bacteria control with change of location on a regular basis. After moving the H&L Igloo with a front loader, you can easily remove the manure with a tractor. This ensures that the calves always move to a new, clean location uncontaminated with bacteria.
The veranda has 14 feeding places, all of which are equipped with a special locking mechanism. This is a great handling tool – will help you inspect each calf individually and also carry out any procedures needed, safely.
|Manufacturer||Holm & Laue|
|Exclusive to us||No|