On the 16th of November DEFRA announced two productivity-boosting grants worth £27m under the Farming Investment Fund. Here’s a summary of what you need to know about the Farming Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF).
IAE Crusader Plus Crush
- Spring loaded quick release adjustment gives 4 preset yoke widths from 100mm to 260mm.
- Fixed fully clad bottom side sections (no lower side access).
- Two removable rails on each side sit above the fully clad bottom section to allow full access to the animals back.
- Pallet fork lifting points welded onto the top horizontal rails.
- Three point linkage.
- Traditional backing up bar facility.
- Fully welded flat tread plate floor. Supplied with rear gate as standard.
- Approximate weight 422 KG
Fully opening front and side gates form the front cage enabling greater access all around the animals head. This well designed crush offers a manual traditional lever operated yoke handle can be used on either side, hinged vet access panel built into each yoke leaf and a fully opening front and side gates form the front cage enabling greater access all around the animals head. The spring loaded quick release adjustment gives 4 preset yoke widths from 100mm to 260mm.
|Exclusive to us||No|