On the 16th of November DEFRA announced two productivity-boosting grants worth £27m under the Farming Investment Fund. Here’s a summary of what you need to know about the Farming Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF).
IAE Saracen Suckler Crush
- Two full height side doors on each side (hinged from each end) allow full access with no obstructions to the animal’s flanks.
- This rail can be left in place/situ with the side doors closed.
- Traditional backing up bar facility.
- Rear gate included as standard.
- Pallet fork lifting points welded onto the top horizontal rails.
- Can be manufactured whole or part opposite hand if required (extra cost).
- Can be manufactured 305mm longer than standard if required (extra cost).
- Weight 440 kg
The IAE Saracen Suckler Crush comes complete with a single removable rail each side which prevents the animal’s body swinging out of the crush when both side doors are opened.
The crush features a flat floor to encourage easy suckler training side doors extended to meet flat floor and comes complete with a single removable rail each side which prevents the animal’s body swinging out of the crush when both side doors are opened.
|Exclusive to us||No|