Problems in calf buildings usually are due to imbalances in one or more of these five separate factors; Moisture, Fresh Air, Air Speed, Temperature and Hygiene.
Jeyes Disinfectant Fluid 300ml
- Multi-purpose disinfectant
- Cleans and disinfects many outdoor areas
- Features a powerful and effective outdoor disinfectant cleaner
- Makes light work of tough outdoor jobs
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Can clean and disinfect waterbutts, pet areas, paths, patios and greenhouses as well as deodorise drains
- Volume: 300ml, 1 litre or 5 litre
- Dilute for use as per instructions on pack
- Use only as directed
- Contains: Tar acids and 4-chloro-m-cresol
- Buy 3 for £4.25 £3.54 each and save 15%
Jeyes Disinfectant Fluid is a multi-purpose disinfectant which is perfect for cleaning and disinfecting many outdoor areas. It features a powerful and effective outdoor disinfectant cleaner which makes light work of tough outdoor jobs and kills 99.9% of germs.
This product can clean and disinfect waterbutts, pet areas, paths, patios and greenhouses as well as deodorise drains.
Dilute for use as per instructions on pack - use only as directed.
This product contains the active ingredient, Tar acids and 4-chloro-m-cresol.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
|Exclusive to us||No|
Wynnstay’s dedicated Hardware Team specialise in providing advice and solutions on new and existing dairy setups as well as having experience in beef, sheep, and arable projects.
It is important to provide the correct cow environment for the health and the progression of a herd. Suitable dairy housing is known to improve milk production and quality, reproductive efficiency as well as the overall health and longevity of the herd, which results in the economic return to the dairy. Cows that are comfortable have less stress, eat more and lie for longer, and in turn produce more milk and suffer less from lameness and other associated problems. It has been proven that there is a strong correlation between standing times of cattle and the incidence of lameness.