The problems with weed control in-gamecover crops usually arise because the combination of several different crop species in the mixture, it can make it difficult to find herbicides that are safe to all the components. Weed pressure is also increased when cover crops are sown on the same piece of land for a number of years.
Kingmix Seed Mix
- Combining the winter hardiness of kale with the feed value of quinoa
- Excellent mixture to hold birds
- Quinoa ensures a good mixture of early, medium and later maturing seed heads
- Now includes purple coloured Coleor kale
- The kale element is supplied flea beetle treated
- Crop height can measure 100-120cm
- Supplied in 3.25 kilo half hectare units
- Coleor kale
- Sandoval quinoa
- Gold of pleasure
Kingmix is the best cover and feed option that uses Kale and Quinoa. This reliable mix combines the winter hardiness of Kale and the feed values of Quinoa. Our Gamecover range are bespoke mixtures that help the grower achieve the best from their cover crops. We combine different species to extend the utilisation period, provide feed and cover and attract and hold specific types of game birds. The Kale supplied in the mixture is taller allowing for easier bird access and also supplied flea beetle treated. Kingmix is an excellent mixture to hold birds and the Quinoa in the mix includes a good mixture of early, medium and later maturing seed heads.
|Exclusive to us||No|