Putting the economics to one side, a dairy cow has a genetic potential to produce milk and they will try their best to achieve this whether we choose to feed them appropriately or not. We must meet a cow’s nutrient requirement and feed for genetic potential or risk a negative effect to health or milk production. The skill for a nutritionist during challenging periods of feed cost is to manage the purchased feed cost per litre to mitigate the impact, whilst not sacrificing health or yield. Easy!
MinPot Cattle 22.5kg Bucket
- A general purpose supplement to complement either winter rations or grazed pastures.
- Fully balanced with trace elements plus vitamins to prevent general mineral deficiencies.
- Buy 10 for £18.00 £18.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 44 for £16.50 £16.50 each and save 18%
- As an additional benefit, a high percentage of the copper is as Copper MAAC.
- Suitable for feeding to youngstock, beef and dairy cattle.
- Can be safely fed to stock already treated with min-vit bolus or receiving multi vitamin injection.
- Balances grazing, forages and diets based on straights.
- Ratio can be widened during summer to prevent the product surface from drying out.
- Fully balanced with major and trace elements plus vitamins to prevent general mineral deficiencies.
- Offer ad-lib in the ratio of 1 bucket per 15-20 cattle.
- Make sure bucket is sited away from any water source; making sure that feeding position is moved regularly in order to avoid localised poaching.
- Ratio can be widened in the summer in order to prevent product surface from drying out.
- Youngstock 100-200g/day (2 tubs per 35head/week).
- Mature Cows 150-300g/day (2 tubs per 22head/week).
|Exclusive to us||No|
Write Your Own Review