With spring turnout fast approaching, it is a crucial time to be thinking about dietary magnesium and making sure that the milkers’ ration is targeted to meet the cow’s production needs.
MinPot Cattle Mag Bucket 22.5kg
Meets the extra magnesium requirements of cattle during the critical spring and autumn periods when magnesium intakes are low and grass staggers can be a problem.
- Buy 10 for £18.00 £18.00 each and save 6%
- Buy 44 for £16.75 £16.75 each and save 13%
- For suckler cows, an intake of 150g provides 22.5g magnesium.
- Offer at a rate of 1 bucket per 15 cattle.
- Ideal for dairy or suckler cows in periods of lush grass growth.
- Ratio can be widened during dry spells to prevent product surface from drying out.
- Offer ad-lib in the ratio of 1 bucket per 15-20 cattle.
- Make sure bucket is sited away from any water source; making sure that feeding position is moved regularly in order to avoid localised poaching.
- Ratio can be widened in the summer in order to prevent product surface from drying out.
- Mature Cows 150-300g/day (2 tubs per 22head/week).
|Exclusive to us||No|