Morris Anti Freeze 1L
- It does not allow rust or corrosion to take place with any metals found in the engine cooling system.
- Prolongs the life of the block, cylinder liners, radiator, pump and heater system.
- Does not form sediment, precipitate additives or form gels.
- It has no adverse effects on rubber hoses or gasket materials and will not cause leaks.
- Last for up to two years in service, when a 50% solution is maintained.
- Does not form harmful foam inside the system.
- Compatible with all good quality ethylene glycol antifreezes of this type.
- Nitrite, amine and phosphate (NAP) free.
- Buy 2 for £4.92 £4.10 each and save 14%
Morris Lubricants are an independent family owned British company that have been manufacturing lubricants in Shropshire for over 140 years and have built up a reputation for quality and service. The universal anti-freeze is a versatile MEG (Ethylene Glycol) based antifreeze and coolant designed to BS6580 (1992) standards offering up to 2 years protection. It is designed to protect the cooling system of all types of petrol and diesel engines, including those containing aluminium alloys.
The ethylene glycol base provides the maximum protection to meet the demands of modern engines, does not contain silicates, alcohol or methanol. Does not form harmful foam inside the system.
|Exclusive to us||No|