The problems with weed control in-gamecover crops usually arise because the combination of several different crop species in the mixture, it can make it difficult to find herbicides that are safe to all the components. Weed pressure is also increased when cover crops are sown on the same piece of land for a number of years.
- Fast establishment and drought tolerant cover
- Ideal summer sown catch crop
- Broadcast or drill into cereal stubble
- Resilient to rabbit damage because of its rapid establishment
- Drill at 15-20 kilos per hectare
- Supplied in 10 kilo and 20 kilo units
- Crop height measures 30-100cm
Mustard is a fast establishing and drought tolerant cover crop. It is an ideal summer sown catch crop which can be broadcast or drilled into cereal stubble. Mustard is resilient to rabbit damage due to its rapid establishment. It is supplied in 20 or 10 kilo units and reaches a height of 30-100cm.
|Exclusive to us||No|