NAF Easy Breathing 1kg
- A comprehensive blend of herbs specifically chosen for their beneficial effects on lung tissue integrity. Must be fed regularly over a prolonged period, due to the cumulative effects of herbs.
- Easy breathing is designed to improve the diet by re-introducing natural herbal variation in order to support lung health.
- NAF Easy Breathing contains a range of herbs specifically chosen for their benefit to lung tissue integrity.
- The life of the modern riding horse can often challenge his respiratory system. Stable bedding, indoor schools and horse boxes can all harbour dust and fungal spores which could accumulate and irritate the airways.
- In the wild the horse had access to a wide range of vegetation to suit all his nutritional needs, and could specifically select those required. Unfortunately due to the limited number of species on modern pasture the horse can no longer make that choice.
- Herbs traditionally used for respiratory stress include garlic, capsicum and althea. Garlic has been used medicinally since ancient and medieval times and is an excellent herb for supporting health.
- Capsicum may help to remove accumulated mucous by promoting the mucocillary response. Easy Breathing contains a herbal blend including garlic, capsicum and althea for maintenance of the respiratory system.
Write Your Own Review