The nutrition of the ewe is key in achieving an optimum body condition score (BCS) at tupping, ensuring high levels of fertility, and a maximum lamb crop next season. It can take up to 6 weeks to increase a ewes BCS by one point, therefore it is important to act sooner rather than later.
Nettex Marksman Ram Crayons
- Produces vibrant marks
- Available as all weather or cold weather formulations
- Fits in all click in and out ram harness systems
- Crayons should last approximately 2 weeks
- British wool tested and approved
- Made in the UK
- Available in yellow, orange, red, blue, green and black
Only available in store!
Please contact your local store to purchase.
Grazing alone cannot always be relied upon to maximise ewe and ram fertility. We should not be complacent about mineral and trace element deficiencies pre-tupping, which is an important time of the flock reproduction cycle.