Nettex Total Hygiene Powder 200g
The killing action works mechanically on the surface of the mites, breaking down their waxy protective coating, which causes them to dehydrate and die
- A naturally absorbant powder that can be applied to birds
- It has a high affinity for moisture and odour absorbtion to promote hygiene and dryness
- The resultant environment discourages infestation by mites and crawling insects
- Contains Diatomaceous Earth
How to use
- Apply in the nest box and on top of bedding as it is an effective way of applying powder to the hens underside when they set down to lay.
- Repeat weekly when cleaning out the house.
- Mite Kill powder may also be mixed with wood ash in the dust bath, which should be in a covered area of the run.
|Exclusive to us||No|
Write Your Own Review