Panacur 22% Horse Granules
Out of stock
- Panacur Equine Granules is a ready to administer oral wormer for horses and other equine.
- 10 x 10.2 g sachets.
- Each sachet contains 2.2 g Fenbendazole per 10.2 g granules.
- White to yellowish-white granular powder.
- This product requires SQP advice before a purchase can be made.
- Buy 6 for £7.42 £6.18 each and save 4%
A broad spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of benzimadazole susceptible adult and immature roundworms of the gastro-intestinal tract in horses.
Treats and controls the following roundworm infections:
- Large strongyles (adults and migrating larval stages of Strongylus vulgaris; adults and tissue larval stages of S. edentatus).
- Adult and immature small strongyles (Cyathostomes, benzimidazole susceptible) including encysted mucosal 3rd and 4th stage larvae; it is also effective against inhibited 3rd stage larvae (encysted) in the mucosa.
- Adult and immature Oxyuris spp., Strongyloides spp. and Parascaris equorum.
Write Your Own Review