Panacur Equine Paste
Panacur Equine Oral Paste is a ready-to-administer oral paste wormer for treatment and control of benzimidazole susceptible adult and immature roundworms of the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Can be mixed with horse feed or directly syringed into horses mouth.
- 24 g syringes and packs of 20 × 24 g syringes.
- Each 24 g syringe contains 4.5 g fenbendazole.
- This product requires SQP advice before a purchase can be made.
Panacur effectively treats and controls the following roundworm infections:
- Large strongyles (adults and migrating larval stages of S.vulgaris; adults and tissue larval stages of S.edentatus).
- Benzimidazole susceptible adult and immature small strongyles (Cyathostomes), including encysted mucosal 3rd and 4th stage larvae; it is also effective against encysted inhibited 3rd stage larvae in the mucosa.
- Adult and immature Oxyuris spp.,Strongyloides spp. and Parascaris equorum.