Whether lambs will be retained for breeding or finishing, it is imperative that they have the correct balance of trace elements in order to thrive. The 4 key trace elements needed for optimal performance are Selenium, Cobalt, Iodine and Zinc. All these trace elements are contained within the ‘Wynnstay Lamb Bolus’, or alternatively if lambs only require Cobalt, then the ‘Wynnstay Cobalt B12’ bolus is a suitable alternative.
Paracide 62 Dip
Out of stock
Only %1 left
- A clear amber coloured liquid concentrate for dip emulsion.
- For the control of sheep scab, maggot (blow) fly infestation, lice, keds and ticks on sheep.
- Available in 5L & 10L
- This product requires SQP advice before a purchase can be made
- May be used to treat established fly strike.
- At least 14 days should elapse between dipping and drenching with any drench containing levamisole or organosphorous compound.
- For dilution instructions and use please refer to packaging.
- Meat withdrawal: Sheep - 70 days
Write Your Own Review