Piippo Edgemaster Netwrap 3600m
- Improved coverage by up to 10%
- Hybrid Edge Master is the strongest, longest and most light-weight bale netwrap
- The weaving and raw materials enable the longest roll possible
- High UV protection
- Keeps the bale together using 15–20% less netwrap than standard netwraps on the market
- The raw material composition makes it easy to cut the netwrap
- More metres, fewer rolls, less packaging waste, lower transport cost
Hybrid Edge Master leaves no bare shoulders: the bales look neat and contain no air. This ensures better preservation of the silage. When baling straw, the edges prevent wastage, ensuring that all the material stays within the bale. Thanks to the high breaking strength, less netwrap is needed per bale compared to the standard netwraps on the market. This lowers the overall cost and reduces the amount of waste.
Improved coverage by up to 10 per cent combined with the top-notch quality of the Hybrid netwrap products mean dense and cost-efficient bales.
Hybrid Edge Master is optimised to meet the needs and challenges or modern farming. Improved spread coverage, higher UV protection, guaranteed quality and the best manufacturing equipment and raw materials. All these aim at one thing: to ensure that the farmer gets results every day.