Weaning can be considered a simple change from milk feeding to solid feeding but in truth it is a balancing act between maximising early feed efficiency and managing rumen development.
Prattley Basic 10ft Yard Mobile Unit
- Versatile for on-the-spot animal treatment, this handling system is easily transported, assembled and operated.
- Utilise neutral terrain and sunlight for better stock flow; maximising farm management.
- Yard holding capacity approximately 100/120 ewes with lambs.
- Options include 0.9m or 1.0m high gates and toolbox as extras.
The Prattley Basic Mobile Sheep Unit features a 3 way drafting gate, winch, drawbar, gate support arms, straps and 13" wheels.
- single lane, two-section handling race,
- as well as 7' x 33" alloy gate x 10,
- diamond gate x 1, 8' x 33" Unibord Panel x 2,
- Drop in gate x2 and guillotine gate.
Yard holding capacity approximately 100/120 ewes with lambs. Options include 0.9m or 1.0m high gates and toolbox as extras.
|Exclusive to us||No|