The nutrition of the ewe is key in achieving an optimum body condition score (BCS) at tupping, ensuring high levels of fertility, and a maximum lamb crop next season. It can take up to 6 weeks to increase a ewes BCS by one point, therefore it is important to act sooner rather than later.
Premier Supreme Plus Fish Oil
- Extra high energy levels from fermentable (starch and sugar) and protected (fat) to help support ewe body condition from tupping through to lambing, as well as growth performance of flock replacements and weaned lambs.
- Good levels of protein, including natural and urea sources, to help support milk production in ewes and good frame growth in flock replacements and weaned lambs.
- Contains fish oil as a source of omega-3 fatty acids to help support fertility and conception rates at tupping time.
- Fortified with minerals, vitamins and trace elements to help complement levels often found lacking in forages, including protected zinc to help support fertility and hoof health.
- Ewes from 2 weeks pre-tupping for 8 weeks.
- In-lamb ewes from 6 weeks pre-lambing.
- Flock replacements and weaned lambs.
- Mixed grazing situations.
Extra high energy feed and mineral block containing fish oil for breeding ewes, flock replacements and weaned lambs to support optimal health, fertility and performance.
- Offer in block containers to help control intakes and reduce contamination at a ratio of one per 15 head of cattle or 35 head of sheep.
- Ensure ad-lib forage is always available.
- Do not offer to cattle or sheep under 3 months of age.
- Cattle: up to 500g/head/day
- Sheep: up to 300g/head/day
Write Your Own Review