Bruder Bale Wrapper
- The bale is lifted onto the rotating table via the front loading rocker.
- After the loading rocker is lowered the automatically rotating revolving table is set in motion, thus simulating the wrapping process.
- During the wrapping process the loaded round bale is rotated around its vertical axis and via roller drive around its axial axis at the same time with the aid of the rotating construction.
- The bale is then dumped onto the mobile depository rocker by the dumping mechanism.
- One ochre-brown and one black round bale are included.
- The drawbar position can be adjusted according to the application and tread tyres round off the image.
Size -40 x 14.6 x 17.1 cm
Automotive body: - tipping revolving table for conveying the bales onto the depository rocker - loading rocker for lifting the bale onto the revolving table - adjustable drawbar position
Chassis: - tread tyres common: -
WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts. - Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors - manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
Made by Bruder
|Exclusive to us||No|