Bekina Steplite X Wellingtons Non-Safety
- Manufactured from lightweight material
- Designed for both comfort and practicality
- Protective toe cap and mid sole
- Lasts up to three times long than boots made from other materials
- Insulated to temperatures of up to -30ºC
- Kick-off spur at back of boot
- SRC approved non slip soles
- Easy to clean
- Comes with Bekina footbed included
- The Bekina Steplite X welly is a lightweight polyurethane welly, resistant to oils, fats and manure.
- The polyurethane construction provides thermal insulation from the cold and creates a hard wearing wellington boot.
- The Bekina Steplite X features a wide fitting leg and a rugged, heavy duty sole, providing SRC slip resistance on low friction surfaces.
- Included with the Steplite X is a pair of ergonomic, moisture absorbing footbeds, designed to provide maximum comfort.
|Exclusive to us||No|
- Castle Zip Front Overall NavyAs low as £23.00 £19.17
- Castle Stud Front Boiler Suit GreenAs low as £20.00 £16.67
- Castle Stud Front Boiler Suit NavyAs low as £20.00 £16.67
- Castle Zip Front Overall GreenAs low as £23.00 £19.17
- Muckboot Chore 2K GreenAs low as £100.00 £83.33
- Bekina Agrilite Non-SafetyAs low as £72.00 £60.00
- Seals Flex Waterproof Over TrousersOut of stock
- Cotswold Sandringham WellingtonsAs low as £30.00 £25.00
- Amblers FS98 Safety WellingtonsAs low as £17.50 £17.50
- Buckler Dealer Safety BootsAs low as £71.00 £71.00