Bekina Steplite X Wellingtons Non-Safety
- Manufactured from lightweight material
- Designed for both comfort and practicality
- Protective toe cap and mid sole
- Lasts up to three times long than boots made from other materials
- Insulated to temperatures of up to -30ºC
- Kick-off spur at back of boot
- SRC approved non slip soles
- Easy to clean
- Comes with Bekina footbed included
- The Bekina Steplite X welly is a lightweight polyurethane welly, resistant to oils, fats and manure.
- The polyurethane construction provides thermal insulation from the cold and creates a hard wearing wellington boot.
- The Bekina Steplite X features a wide fitting leg and a rugged, heavy duty sole, providing SRC slip resistance on low friction surfaces.
- Included with the Steplite X is a pair of ergonomic, moisture absorbing footbeds, designed to provide maximum comfort.
|Exclusive to us||No|
- Castle Warehouse CoatOut of stock
- Castle Fortress Lomond Wind Resistant Fleece NavyPrice from: £22.00 £18.33
- Castle Stud Front Boiler Suit GreenPrice from: £20.00 £16.67
- Castle Stud Front Boiler Suit NavyPrice from: £20.00 £16.67
- Castle Zip Front OverallOut of stock
- Muckboot Chore 2K GreenPrice from: £100.00 £83.33
- Bekina Agrilite Non-SafetyPrice from: £72.00 £60.00
- Seals Flex Waterproof Over TrousersOut of stock
- Buckler Dealer Safety BootsPrice from: £71.00 £71.00