British Horse Feeds Fibre-Beet
- Fibre-Beet is a conditioning feed with a carefully formulated combination of Speedi-Beet, alfalfa and oat fibre supplemented with biotin, sodium and calcium.
- You've got all the benefits of Speedi-Beet with its high level of easily digested soluble fibre for slow energy release, along with low starch and sugar.
- The alfalfa provides quality protein containing essential amino acids for muscle tone and function and the oat fibre provides a complementary nutrient profile. Fibre-Beet is designed to be fed wet which is the most natural way to feed your horse.
- Fibre-Beet can be fed in larger quantities than Speedi-Beet and so is a superb conditioning feed and is ideal for those needing or preferring to control starch intake. In fact, if your horse is in light work, Fibre-Beet, and a balancer, plus a good forage are all he needs for a fully balanced diet.
- Highly palatable and digestible conditioning fibre feed
- Non-heating slow release energy
- Contains super fibre feed Speedi-Beet
- Low in starch and sugar
- Added alfalfa for optimum condition and to provide quality protein for muscle tone and function.
- Optimum Biotin levels for hooves and coat
- Can be used to supplement poor forage/grazing
- Quick soaking for natural wet feeding
- Ideal for veterans and horses with poor teeth
- Non-GM, no additives or preservatives
- Good source of organic calcium for bone strength
Fibre-Beet is a superb conditioning fibre feed. It is ideal if you are short of good quality forage and can be fed at up to 1kg/100kg body weight of horse. This means that for a 500kg horse you can feed up to 5kg of Fibre-Beet (dry weight) each day. As a short term solution if you have no forage you can actually substitute all your forage with Fibre-Beet. Consult us directly for specific advice.
Always measure your Fibre-Beet out dry and then soak.
|Manufacturer||British Horse Feeds|
|Exclusive to us||No|
- TopSpec Calmer 3kgOut of stock