Hotline Solar Water Pump
This Hotline Solar Pump is designed to fill water troughs effortlessly using renewable energy. Powered by a 12V battery (not included), it is both easy to set up and can pump up to 1485 litres of water per hour; depending on height and distance the water needs to travel.
The design is based upon proven-pumping technology and is easily integrated with all standard water trough. The float switch turns on the pump when the water level drops so troughs can remain full at all times.
The Hotline solar water pump kit contains the following:
- Weatherproof polypropylene battery compartment (battery not included, minimum 75ah recommended)
- Battery life monitor 30W Mono-crystalline solar panel with 5m lead Powder coated
- 1.65m high heavy-duty stand 30m
- 3/4" diameter reinforced hose
- 360 GPH submersible pump
- Float switch with 5m lead
|Exclusive to us||No|