The problems with weed control in-gamecover crops usually arise because the combination of several different crop species in the mixture, it can make it difficult to find herbicides that are safe to all the components. Weed pressure is also increased when cover crops are sown on the same piece of land for a number of years.
Sorghum Giant Jumbo Star
Jumbo Star can be sown later than other sorghums, just watch it grow!
• Tall, dense cover ideally used for a windbreak around maize
• Good vigour and fast growth
• Can reach a height of 5-6ft
• Later drilled crops will have reduced height potential
• Crops can screen guns allowing them to get in position without disturbing the birds
• 12 kilo one acre units
|Exclusive to us||No|