Access to and use of this site (wynnstayagriculture.co.uk) is provided by Wynnstay Group Plc subject to the following terms:
1) By using wynnstayagriculture.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of wynnstayagriculture.co.uk . If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use wynnstayagriculture.co.uk.
2) Wynnstay Group Plc may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Wynnstay Group Plc. Your continued use of wynnstayagriculture.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3) You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, make available to the public, or otherwise use wynnstayagriculture.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any wynnstayagriculture.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of wynnstayagriculture.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of the Wynnstay Group Plc.
4) You agree to use wynnstayagriculture.co.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of wynnstayagriculture.co.uk.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability:
5) wynnstayagriculture.co.uk content, including the information, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Wynnstay Group Plc, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "as is" and on an "is available" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6) Under no circumstances will Wynnstay Group Plc be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits
- loss of business
- loss of opportunity
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
- losses suffered by third parties
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of wynnstayagriculture.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7) Wynnstay Group Plc do not warrant that functions contained in wynnstayagriculture.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that wynnstayagriculture.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8) The images and logos identifying Wynnstay Group Plc or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Wynnstay Group Plc and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Wynnstay Group Plc or any other third party.
Submission of Information:
9) Where you are invited to submit any information to wynnstayagriculture.co.uk you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Wynnstay Group Plc a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use the information, in accordance with privacy restrictions set out in the Wynnstay Group Plc Privacy Statement. If you do not want to grant to the Wynnstay Group Plc the rights set out above, please do not submit your information to wynnstayagriculture.co.uk.
10) Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your information to wynnstayagriculture.co.uk, you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own information and that you have the right to make it available to Wynnstay Group Plc for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify Wynnstay Group Plc against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Wynnstay Group Plc as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on wynnstayagriculture.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
11) If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on wynnstayagriculture.co.uk (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
12) If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery is calcualted on application and will be included in the quote.
- Privacy & Security
Whilst all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your credit card details and personal information, Wynnstay Group Plc cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted by and used by a third parties.
wynnstayagriculture.co.uk meets all the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998
The Wynnstay Group Plc are committed to protecting your privacy. Wynnstay Group Plc will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your queries and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- your interests
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at email@example.com.
- Returns & Replacements
Cancellation & Returns Policy:
You may cancel your order within 7 working days of delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 08707 524 222 (8:30am - 5pm Mon-Fri).
If phoning to cancel an order you must also confirm cancellation of the order in writing via email, fax or letter.
The following order details must be supplied:
- Contact details (name, address, email address, contact number)
- Order reference
- Transaction reference
- The date that you placed the order
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase and wish to return an item you can return it to us within 28 days of the date you received the item.Please ensure the goods are in the best possible condition when returned therefore please take reasonable care when returning items to us.
Upon receipt of the goods any refunds will be reimbursed within 30 days. The cost of returning goods to us shall be borne by you
Returns Policy for faulty goods:
If the goods are faulty, incorrect or damaged on delivery we will offer an exchange or refund as appropriate.
Method of Returning Goods:
Please return goods to the following address;
Wynnstay Online Returns, Units 4 & 5 Glovers Meadow, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 8NH
We recommend that you obtain a certificate of posting for you records; they remain your responsibility until they reach us. Please pack the delivery note with the goods to be returned.
Please note: A refund of the return delivery charge will only be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.
Please ensure that the goods are suitably packaged to prevent damage in transit. When returning goods please state the reason for return on the delivery note and whether a refund or replacement is requested. Please pack the delivery note with the item to be returned.
- Products & Information
Some information included on this website has been sourced from third parties (for example suppliers), we have taken care when selecting these suppliers and the information they have provided, but we do not accept responsibility for its accuracy. The information we provide is general information and should not be viewed as advice.
The images shown of our products are for illustrative purposes only and when delivered some items may vary in detail (for example colour).
Any goods, services or information displayed on this website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy a product or service on the website.
No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this website. To the extent permissible by law all implied terms, whether by statute or otherwise, are excluded.
- Damaged or Defective Goods
If, in the unlikely event, your goods arrive in a damaged condition or are defective, you must inform us within 48 hours stating the invoice number and the nature of the defect or shortage. Failure to do so will deem that you have accepted the goods.
- Limit of Liability
Wynnstay Group Plc's liability for any injury, damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this website, or from the transaction itself, are hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of Wynnstay Group Plc or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased together with any delivery charges paid.
- Law & Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law. Wynnstay Group Plc is a company registered in England and Wales under number 2704051 whose registered office is Eagle House, Llansantffraid, Powys, SY22 6AQ. VAT registration number 159 1866 30
Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods.
Fertiliser Contract 8\17 effective from 01st February 2017