Whether lambs will be retained for breeding or finishing, it is imperative that they have the correct balance of trace elements in order to thrive. The 4 key trace elements needed for optimal performance are Selenium, Cobalt, Iodine and Zinc. All these trace elements are contained within the ‘Wynnstay Lamb Bolus’, or alternatively if lambs only require Cobalt, then the ‘Wynnstay Cobalt B12’ bolus is a suitable alternative.
Tru-test Eziweigh 5 Indicator
- IP67 case with double walled design for extra protection
- Plug and play load cell connection
- Auto Zero. Option to ensure any accumulation of animal dirt on the platform or crate is zeroed out.
- Up to 20 hours of run time and only 3 hours to recharge.
- Charge with supplied mains power adaptor or USB.
- Size: 205 mm x 220 mm x 74 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
The Tru-test Eziweigh 5 Indicator features Superdamp™ III technology, this enables you to receive accurate live animal weights quicker. It is 100% water and dust proof
and reduces time spent weighing with the fast and accurate weight lock.
Up to 20 hours of run time and only 3 hours to recharge, charge with supplied mains power adaptor or USB. The Rugged design is ideal for the tough agricultural environment that it is used within.
- Large weight high contrast display, so it’s easy to read in all conditions
- LED backlight for visibility in failing light or in dark sheds
- Keeps going with long battery life
- Compatible with Tru-Test load bars and cells
- Rugged design for the tough agricultural environment
- Highly visible display large 35 mm reflective display
|Exclusive to us||No|