On the 16th of November DEFRA announced two productivity-boosting grants worth £27m under the Farming Investment Fund. Here’s a summary of what you need to know about the Farming Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF).
Tru-test Eziweigh 7 Indicator
- Speeds up drafting by weight, displaying up to 3 directions to custom set ranges
- Long life battery, up to 20 hours of run time
- Charge time: 3 hours
- Auto power off saves battery life
- Superdamp™ III technology, with 4 damping modes
- Auto incrementing and auto prefixing for fast entry of VID
- Bright red stable weight light
- IP67 rated
- 100% dust and water proof
The Tru-test Eziweigh 7 Indicator features wireless communication with EID readers up to 100m away, connection via cable also possible.
It records information against EID and VID tags and calculates and displays an animal’s daily liveweight gain since the previous session.
The indicator records notes for each individual animal or batch and can store up to 100 weighing sessions and 15,000 records as well as summary statistics from the current and previous weighing sessions can be recalled
|Exclusive to us||No|
Whether lambs will be retained for breeding or finishing, it is imperative that they have the correct balance of trace elements in order to thrive. The 4 key trace elements needed for optimal performance are Selenium, Cobalt, Iodine and Zinc. All these trace elements are contained within the ‘Wynnstay Lamb Bolus’, or alternatively if lambs only require Cobalt, then the ‘Wynnstay Cobalt B12’ bolus is a suitable alternative.