On the 16th of November DEFRA announced two productivity-boosting grants worth £27m under the Farming Investment Fund. Here’s a summary of what you need to know about the Farming Equipment and Technology Fund (FETF).
Tru-Test Reader System XRP2 Cattle (Includes Reader and Panel)
- Reads all HDX and FDX tags
- Option to record tags or send to your weigh scale indicator
- Wireless or wired EID transfer
- Store up to 20,000 tags in memory
- Superior read performance
- Optional to connect to a 12-24 V battery or use the supplied mains power adapter
- IP67 durable waterproof case
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless technology
The XRPZ is built around fast auto tuning that gives optimum read range while automatically reducing unwanted interference under all conditions. The Tru-Test's EID panel readers maintain optimal performance through changing conditions by retuning up to 18-times per second ensuring consistent accurate tag reads.