The problems with weed control in-gamecover crops usually arise because the combination of several different crop species in the mixture, it can make it difficult to find herbicides that are safe to all the components. Weed pressure is also increased when cover crops are sown on the same piece of land for a number of years.
Bumblebird Farmland Bird Seed Mixture
This mixture has been researched and blended with plant species we know are favoured by these bird species. Supplied in 10 kilo one acre units.
• Abundant supply of small seeds during the winter
• Very suitable for tree sparrows and corn buntings
• Pollen and nectar source from early to late summer
• Ideal to attract bumblebees, solitary bees, butterflies and hoverflies
• Autumn sown, establish before 7th September
• Supplied in 10 kilo one acre units
Winter triticale, winter barley, fodder radish, crimson clover, birdsfoot trefoil, gold of pleasure, kale, common vetch, common knapweed, rough hawkbit, oxeye daisy, phacelia
|Exclusive to us||No|