Cattle Energy + Magnesium Bucket - 25kg
- General mineral and feed supplementation at grass or indoors.
- Use where extra copper and magnesium is required.
- Ideal for youngstock or cows at bulling time (contains fish oil).
- Can be safely fed to stock already treated with min-vit bolus or receiving multi-vitamin injection.
- Should not be fed to sheep.
- Meets cattle mineral, trace element and vitamin requirements.
- Balances grazing, forages and diets based on straights.
- Ratio can be widened during dry spells to prevent product surface from drying out.
- Offer ad-lib in the ratio of 1 bucket per 20-30 cattle or 30-40 sheep.
- Make sure bucket is sited away from any water source; making sure that feeding position is moved regularly in order to avoid localised poaching.
- Ratio can be widened during the summer.
- Youngstock 100-200g/day (1 tub per 35 head/week).
- Mature Cows 150-300g/day (1 tub per 22head/week).
Write Your Own Review