Cattle Energy Plus + Mag Bucket 25kg
- Can be safely fed to stock already treated with min-vit bolus or receiving multi-vitamin injection.
- Should not be fed to sheep.
- Meets cattle mineral, trace element and vitamin requirements.
- Balances grazing, forages and diets based on straights.
- Ratio can be widened during dry spells to prevent product surface from drying out.
- Offer ad-lib in the ratio of 1 bucket per 20-30 cattle or 30-40 sheep.
- Make sure bucket is sited away from any water source; making sure that feeding position is moved regularly in order to avoid localised poaching.
- Ratio can be widened during the summer.
- Youngstock 100-200g/day (1 tub per 35 head/week).
- Mature Cows 150-300g/day (1 tub per 22head/week).
|Case Study||Would you like to share your experience with a product, and how it helped improve your business? Contact email@example.com|
|Exclusive to us||No|