Country Value Marigold (African) Double Mixed
- A dramatic mix of tall, large double flowers in a range of bright citrus shades.
- Gives height and colour to bedding and border displays.
- Prefers a sunny position and well drained soil.
- Sow indoors February to April.
- Flowers June to October.
- Height 75
- Average 60 seeds per pack
Sow indoors in February to April
- In trays of seed compost
- Sow thinly, cover lightly with a fine layer of compost
- Firm gently and keep moist
- Keep at approx 15-20°C (60-68°F)
- Seedlings appear 14-21 days
- Do not over-water at seedling stage
- When large enough transplant tiny clumps of seedlings together, 5cm (2in) apart in trays
- Grow on at approx 13-15°C (55-60°F)
- Stand outside for a few days late May (avoid frost)
- Transplant 30cm (12in) in flowering position
- Keep moist and weed free
- Flowering June to October
- Will tolerate quite dry, sunny conditions once established
Write Your Own Review