Country Value Petunia Bedding Mixed
- An excellent mix of bright colours through the summer.
- Perfect for mixed displays in all types of garden containers and for bedding.
- Prefers a sunny position and well drained soil.
- Sow indoors January to March.
- Flowers June to October.
- Height 30cm
Sow indoors in January to April
- In trays of seed compost
- Sow thinly
- Do not cover with compost
- Firm gently and keep moist
- Cover tray with glass, polythene or propagator lid
- Keep at approx 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Seedlings appear 14-28 days
- Remover cover when seedlings appear
- When large enough transplant tiny clumps of seedlings together, 5cm (2in) apart in trays
- Grow on approx 15°C (60°F)
- Stand outside for a few days late May (avoid frost)
- Transplant 25cm (10in) in flowering position
- Keep moist and weed free
- Flowering June to October
- Remove dead heads to prolong flowering
- Pinch out tips when approx 10cm (4in) tall for bushier plants
Write Your Own Review