Country Value Sunflower Evening Sun
£0.83 £0.83VAT FREE
- Easy to grow, stunning flowers in shades of red to gold with dark centres on tall, stately stems.
- Superb at the back of borders, as an annual screen and as cut flowers.
- Prefers a sunny position and well drained soil.
- Sow outdoors March to May.
- Flowers June to September.
- Height 1.8m
Hardy Annual (HA)
Suitable for Attracting Butterflies
Suitable for Attracting Bees
Suitable For Cutting
Perfect for Pollination
Sow outdoors in March to May
- In a prepared seed bed in flowering position, 45cm (18in) apart
- Sow 2-3 seeds together where plant is to flower
- Cover with 1.5cm of fine soil
- Firm gently and keep moist
- Seedling appear 14- 21 days
- Remove weaker seedlings leaving one per position
- Seedlings removed can be transplanted 45cm (18in) apart
- Keep moist and weed free
- Tall plants may need support as flower head develops
- Flowers June to September
- Seed heads will feed the birds in the autumn
Write Your Own Review