Whether lambs will be retained for breeding or finishing, it is imperative that they have the correct balance of trace elements in order to thrive. The 4 key trace elements needed for optimal performance are Selenium, Cobalt, Iodine and Zinc. All these trace elements are contained within the ‘Wynnstay Lamb Bolus’, or alternatively if lambs only require Cobalt, then the ‘Wynnstay Cobalt B12’ bolus is a suitable alternative.
Cydectin Oral Solution For Sheep
- Pale yellow solution containing 1 mg/ml moxidectin
- For the treatment and prevention of infections caused by mature and immature gastrointestinal nematodes
- Should be given as a single oral drench
- Dosage: 1 ml per 5 kg body weight
- Meat withdrawal: 14 days
- 1LT, 2.5LT & 5LT available
- This product requires SQP advice before a purchase can be made
Cydectin for sheep is a pale yellow solution which contains 1 mg/ml moxidectin and is formulated for the treatment and prevention of infections caused by mature and immature gastrointestinal nematodes. It should be given as a single oral drench at a dosage rate of 1 ml per 5 kg body weight in sheep. It has a meat withdrawal of 14 days.
Note: This product requires SQP advice before a purchase can be made
|Exclusive to us||No|