A healthy digestive system is a key source of health and wellbeing in the horse. With many owners facing the cold weather and waterlogged fields, supporting the horse’s digestive tract becomes a top priority…
Dengie Grass Pellets 20kg
- High in easy to chew fibre and highly digestible so sympathetic to the digestive system.
- Can be fed as a partial hay replacer. Ideal for horses with dental issues such as diastemas, particularly when fed soaked.
- Ideal for snack balls to help reduce boredom and provide a more natural 'trickle' feeding rate.
- Can be fed dry or soaked.
- Naturally sweet to tempt fussy feeders.
- Free from artificial flavours, preservatives, molasses and straw, binders and fillers.
- Suitable for other species such as camelids and ruminants.
Simply 100% naturally grown meadow grass with no added sugar.
One scoop of Grass Pellets = 1.5Kg
Typical analysis (%) ‘as fed’
|Naturally Occurring Sugar||12|
Please soak prior to feeding to reduce the risk of choke – as a pure fibre pellet, at times the Grass Pellets can absorb lots of water and swell.
|Exclusive to us||No|