Levington Tomorite Peat Free Organic Planter - 42L
- Perfect for fruit and vegetable gardening
- Enriched with Tomorite Plant Food with added seaweed extract
- A deeper thicker planter for optimum root growth
- 100% organic and peat-free
- Certified by OF&G for use by organic growers
How to use:
PLANTING: Shake the bag to distribute the contents. Cut out panels along dotted lines. When only planting two plants use the end panels. Delay planting tomatoes until the first flowers open.
WATERING: After planting, water in using about 6 litres (approx. 1.5 gallon) and then water as necessary to keep the bag moist.
FEEDING: We recommend feeding 20ml of Tomorite® in 4.5 litres (1 gallon) of water. Use 4.5 litres of diluted Tomorite® for most crops, use once a week. For heavy feeders such as tomatoes under glass feed twice a week when the fruit on the second truss has set.
GROWING TIPS: Avoid piercing the bottom of the bag to retain water. Train plants to fan out so that they receive maximum light and air. For best results feed with Tomorite®.