The nutrition of the ewe is key in achieving an optimum body condition score (BCS) at tupping, ensuring high levels of fertility, and a maximum lamb crop next season. It can take up to 6 weeks to increase a ewes BCS by one point, therefore it is important to act sooner rather than later.
Minpot Fly Guard 22.5kg
Only %1 left
General mineral supplementation at grass or indoors. Contains garlic to help repel nuisance insects. Recommended for cattle and sheep in mid summer where flies are a problem.
- Can be safely fed to stock already treated with min-vit bolus or receiving multi-vitamin injection.
- Garlic has a recommended withdrawal period of 7 days for lactating animals where milk is intended for human consumption and 28 days for meat animals.
- Meets sheep and cattle mineral, trace elements and vitamin requirements.
- Balances grazing, forages and diets based on straights.
- Offer ad-lib in the ratio of 1 bucket per 20-30 cattle or 30-40 sheep.
- Make sure bucket is sited away from any water source; making sure that feeding position is moved regularly in order to avoid localised poaching.
- Ratio can be widened during the summer to prevent product surface drying out.
- Youngstock 100-200g/day (2 tubs per 35head/week).
- Mature Cows 150-300g/day (2 tubs per 22head/week).
- Sheep up to 100g/day (1 tub per 35head/week)
|Exclusive to us||No|
Write Your Own Review