Moocall Calving Sensor
- Moocall monitors your pregnant cow so that you can get on with running your farm
- When she needs you, the Moocall will let you know
- Monitor her contractions to accurately determine when she will most likely calf
- Sends an SMS alert to up to 2 phones
- Ensures that you can be present when calving occurs, usually about 1 hour prior to calving
- The Moocall also sends email and app notifications to give you that extra layer of cover
- One Moocall sensor (unactivated)
- 12 months of data, updates, software and support for the sensor (GBP £109 payable annually after year 1) which will begin from the date of activation
- 12 months warranty on the electronics which begins from the date of activation
- Access to 'MyMoocall' - a dashboard to monitor alerts, battery status and easily control phone numbers associated with your device. Also FREE mobile apps which include device management, herd management and community support.
- A power cord with UK, EU and international plug adaptors (up to 60 days battery life)
- Non-slip red rubber
- Quick start guide
This non-invasive, tail mounted sensor gathers over 600 pieces of data per second. It can accurately predict when your cow is most likely to give birth by measuring tail movement patterns. When they reach a certain level of intensity over a period of time it then sends an SMS text alert directly to your mobile phone on average 1 hour prior to calving. Moocall clips on and off the tail with ease & moving it from cow to cow is simple.
About 17-18% of heifers will have complications on their first calving and even cows more experienced at giving birth will struggle 7-8% of the time. Almost 3% of all calves die during birth. This number can be drastically reduced by being present at time of calving. Moocall makes sure you are there when you are most needed & more live births directly impact your operations bottom line.
Like a mobile phone, each Moocall calving sensor has an annual running cost associated with it. Once you've activated your calving sensor, 12 months of service, support and SMS text messages are included in the original price when purchased. After 12 months there is an annual charge of £133 to keep your sensor operational. This is discounted by 10% if you own more than one calving sensor. This will give you a further year of unlimited usage, unlimited SMS messages, support and software updates. Please note that this is an optional payment so if you decide not to continue using your sensor, you don't have to pay. Moocall with contact you for payment via SMS, email and phone when your device is due for renewal.
The Heat is on Moocall Launches its New Bull Fertility Device - Independent March 2018
Moocall New Technology Alerts Ranchers When Cows are in Labour - Independent March 2018
|Exclusive to us||No|