Prepare 80/20 Nuts
Prepare 80/20 - a semi-DCAB, high quality protein, pre-calving nut. Designed for feeding to close-up dry cows in the last 3 weeks pre-calving where hypocalcaemia is a problem or herds yielding over 9,000 litres. High Vitamin E content.
- Good starch levels digestible fibres
- Very high levels of digestible undegradable protein (DUP)
- Energiser 65 (propylene glycol)
- Healthcare supplement pack with Avalia Zinc Copper MAAC and Selplex.
- Correct ration of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, ammonium chloride. 500mg/kg Vitamin E
- Prepares and conditions rumen for onset of lactation
- Optimum rumen function maximise rumen function and forage intake.
- Higher milk protein % in lactation increase the supply of glucogenic precursor's to the liver and helps to reduce periods of negative energy balance.
- Minimise metabolic problems
- Ensure cows have maximum possible calcium immediately post-calving Low DCAB to control milk fever
- Higher immune system status, healthier cows, high quality colostrum.