Wynner Working Dog Active - 15kg
- Formulated especially for working dogs through their active season
- A complete and balanced food
- Contains high quality protein and oils to provide the essential nutrition for optimum performance
- Formulated for maximum health and vitality
- With added vitamins
Extruded Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives, Flaked Cereals, Animal Oils & Fats, Fish Meal, Vegetable Oils, Minerals, Contains natural antioxidants, preservatives and colourants
|Crude Oils & Fats||8%|
Feed Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 21,000iu/kg, Vitamin D3 1,300 iu/kg, Vitamin E 130 iu/kg.
Trace Elements: Zinc sulphate monohydrate 253mg, Iron sulphate monohydrate 130mg, Manganese sulphate 71mg, Copper sulphate pentahydrate 25mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.4mg, Sodium Selenite 0.52mg, Antioxidants
|Body Weight||Daily Amount (grams)|
|4 – 9Kg ( e.g Terrier)||70 – 250g|
|9 – 20Kg (e.g. Spaniel)||200 – 380g|
|20 – 45Kg (e.g. Hound)||300 – 800g|
- The following is a guide only. Nutritional requirements vary with breed and age.
- Fresh drinking water should be provided at all times.
- Wynner Active can be soaked in water for 15-20 minutes before feeding.
- When changing over to Wynner Active from another food it is advisable to mix the products initially and
- increase the Wynner Active gradually over a period of 3 - 4 days.
- Store in cool, dry conditions away from sunlight.