Whether lambs will be retained for breeding or finishing, it is imperative that they have the correct balance of trace elements in order to thrive. The 4 key trace elements needed for optimal performance are Selenium, Cobalt, Iodine and Zinc. All these trace elements are contained within the ‘Wynnstay Lamb Bolus’, or alternatively if lambs only require Cobalt, then the ‘Wynnstay Cobalt B12’ bolus is a suitable alternative.
Levacide Injection 500ml
Out of stock
- For use in the treatment and control of nematode infections in cattle and sheep.
- Clear yellow broad spectrum anthelmintic.
- This product requires SQP advice before a purchase can be made
- Use in cases of parasitic gastro-entiritis and lungworm disease caused by mature and developing immature forms of those organisms sensitive to treatment with levamisole hydrochloride.
- Administer by subcutaneous injection
- Dosage: 1ml per 10kg bodyweight
- Meat withdrawal: Sheep - 15 days, Cattle - 28 days
Write Your Own Review