Tribovax T 100ml
Out of stock
- For treatment against diseases associated with infections caused by various species of Clostridia and against tetanus caused by Clostridium tetani.
- Suspension for injection or the active immunisation of cattle from 2 weeks of age.
- This product requires SQP advice before a purchase can be made
- Primary vaccination should be given at a rate of a 4ml initial dose followed by a second 4ml dose 6 weeks later.
- Administer 4ml boosters at 12 month intervals.
- Administer by subcutaneous injection in the loose skin on the side of the neck.
- Meat withdrawal: Cattle - 0 days
Write Your Own Review