Wynner Working Dog Maintenance - 15kg
- Formulated especially for working dogs through their rest period
- A complete and balanced food
- Formulated for maximum health and vitality
- With added vitamins
Extruded Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives, Flaked Cereals, Animal Oils & Fats, Fish Meal, Vegetable Oils, Minerals, Contains natural antioxidants, preservatives and colourants
|Crude Oils & Fats||6%|
Feed Additives per kg
Vitamins: Vitamin A 17,500iu/kg, Vitamin D3 2000 iu/kg, Vitamin E 118 iu/kg.
Trace Elements: Zinc sulphate monohydrate 245mg, Iron sulphate monohydrate 130mg, Manganese sulphate 71mg, Copper sulphate pentahydrate 20mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.4mg, Sodium Selenite 0.52mg, Antioxidants
|Body Weight||Daily Amount (grams)|
|4 – 9Kg ( e.g Terrier)||80 – 270g|
|9 – 20Kg (e.g. Spaniel)||270 – 500g|
|20 – 45Kg (e.g. Hound)||670 – 820g|
- The following is a guide only. Nutritional requirements vary with breed and age.
- Fresh drinking water should be provided at all times.
- Wynner Maintenance can be soaked in water for 15-20 minutes before feeding.
- When changing over to Wynner Maintenance from another food it is advisable to mix the products initially and increase the Wynner Maintenance gradually over a period of 3 - 4 days.
- Store in cool, dry conditions away from sunlight.